Making an Insurance Claim
In the event of damage to your home, take care to prevent potential safety risks and/or further damage.
- If the loss is caused by theft, notify the police immediately.
- Check with your claims representative before discarding any items you plan to claim as damaged.
- Review your policy for specific coverage information.
Reporting a claim:
You can report a claim online or by phone. Here is the information we will need to know:
- Location (street, city, state)
- Date and time of loss
- Cause of loss (wind, hail, flood, lightening, theft, etc.)
- Description of damaged property
- Any injuries
What to do next:
- Record building and property damage.
- Obtain repair or replacement price quotes.
- Retain repair invoices and receipts.
Galloway Chandler McKinney has been a trusted agency and member of their communities for many years. As a Best Practices Agency, they are able to provide competitive products and professional service with local touch.